Oncology is undoubtedly the most rapidly growing subspecialty in the field of medicine, and breast cancer is one of the most serious problems in oncology. Breast Cancer is the most common cancer among women and a leading cause of death worldwide. Tumours are diagnosed in younger age women at more advanced stages and more aggressive which leads to a poor prognosis. The objective of this edited volume on “Breast Cancer” is to highlight some contemporary issues and problems in the treatment and diagnosis of Breast Cancer. These chapters will offer exponential learning and spur interest in research in the field of breast cancer.
Contribute Book Chapter to Publish for Free
We are happy to inform you that AIJR is going to publish an edited book on “Breast Cancer” with ISBN & DOI for free. We invite academicians, scientists, doctors, & researchers for their contribution to this edited volume as an author of chapters containing research, meta-analysis, case study, reviews, etc. related to Breast Cancer. The manuscript should be written in a book chapter tone and style. The authors should avoid plagiarism (the similarity index shall be less than 15%) to maintain the standard of publication. The topics of this Edited Volume on Breast Cancer are (but are not limited to):
- Basics of Breast Cancer
- Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Immunotherapy for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast cancer
- Advanced Breast Cancer
- Triple-negative Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation Among BC survivors
- Exercises that may improve the survival of BC patients
- Liquid biopsy
- Optical biopsy
- Gene mutation in BC
- Quality of life of young breast cancer survivor
- Management of treatment-related side effects
- Alternative medicines for breast cancer
The proposed Themes of this Edited Book on Breast Cancer are (but are not limited to):
Section I: Detection / Diagnosis
- General Awareness and Self-assessment of Breast Cancer
- Clinical Assessment of Breast Cancer and Benign Breast Disease
- Needle Biopsy and Axillary Nodes for Breast Cancer
- Imaging Techniques for Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
Section II: Pathology
- Preinvasive Breast Cancer: Atypical Hyperplasia
- In-situ and Invasive Breast Cancer
- Pathology of Special Form of Breast Cancer
- Molecular Assays for Breast Cancer
- Optical & Liquid Biopsy
Section III: Staging, Prognostic and Predictive Factors
- Evaluating and Staging the Patient with Breast Cancer
- Biomarkers Predicting Treatment Response
- Prognosis-biomarkers of Natural History
- Genetic Counselling of Breast Cancer Patients and Their Families
Section IV: Epidemiology, Risk, and Prevention
- Epidemiology of Breast Cancer
- Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology of Breast Cancer
- Hormonal Influence on Oncogenesis and Growth of Breast Cancer
- Risk Factors for Development of Breast Cancer
- Prevention of Breast Cancer
Section V: Treatment
- Adjuvant Therapy
- Advanced Disease Treatment and Management of Side Effects
- Surgery and Radiotherapy
- Therapeutic Strategies
- Types and Sites of Breast Cancer
- Reconstruction Following Surgery for Breast Cancer
Section VI: Psychology, Quality of Life, and Educational Aspects
- Psychological & Other Mental Conditions.
- Quality of Life Issues
- Social and Educational Issues
- Fertility Preservation among Breast Cancer Survivors
Section VII: Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Breast cancer
- Unani Medicine For Breast Cancer
- Homeopathic Medicine for Breast Cancer
- Ayurvedic Medicine for Breast Cancer
- Traditional Chines Medicine for Breast Cancer
- Naturopathy for Breast Cancer
Section VIII: Interviews and Autobiography of Breast Cancer Survivors
Suggestions on the inclusion of any other relevant topics are welcomed. Kindly email the editor with your expertise related to breast cancer and the proposed topic/chapter.
Word Limit of the Chapter
Submit your book chapter within the word limit of 2500 to 5000 Words.
Chapter Submission Procedure
Properly structured and formatted chapters in word file format must be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “Chapter for Edited Book on Breast Cancer” on or before 31st October 2022.
Guideline for Writing the Book Chapter on Breast Cancer:
The manuscript should be written in a book chapter tone and style.
- Title: 16-points Times New Roman
- Authors name: 12-point Times New Roman,
- The designation, Affiliation/ Address, email ID (10-point Times New Roman)
- Abstract: not exceeding 300 words
- Keyword: maximum 3 keywords separated by commas
- Content: 12 font-size (times New Roman style) with 1.15 spacing
- Reference: IEEE Style.
- Document Type: MS Word Document (do not send pdf)
Note: Bachelor/Master’s degree students are not allowed to be included as authors of the chapter in this edited book.
Publication Fee: Free
There is no charge to contribute to the book chapter on breast cancer. Publishing chapters in this edited book on breast cancer is absolutely free. You just need to focus on the highest quality, scientific integrity, and significance.
Dr. D Qaiser: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have expertise in breast cancer and are interested in editing the book? send your updated CV to Dr. Qaiser with the subject line “Application for Editing Book on Breast Cancer“.
Expected Publication Date: April 2023