AIJR would like to invite researchers, professors, scholars, scientists, and Engineers to submit their interest for voluntarily joining AIJR as a verified Reviewer or Editorial Board member.
In an effort to promote the area of scientific research in various academic disciplines, AIJR (An Online Journals & Books Publisher) is seeking scholars interested in serving as Editorial Board and Reviewer Board Members. AIJR intends to publish peer-reviewed journal articles, special issues of conferences, Proceedings, Abstract book, Thesis as Book, Edited volumes & Monographs. AIJR publisher is looking to establish as a trustworthy quality publisher. To help us continue to meet our mission we are looking to establish expert members to our Editorial Board or Reviewer Board. Editorial Board Members work on a part-time voluntary basis. They can choose to accept or turn down a review task if their time does not permit them to do so.
Note: We might not consider your CV or remove from our board member, if, found associated with Predatory / Questionable journals. Link 1, Link 2 might be helpful in spotting such journals.
AIJR welcomes competent academicians to join us as a verified reviewer. Being a reviewer is a matter of prestige and personal achievement. Reviewing credit will be given for each completed review through the Publons reviewer’s recognition platform. We follow a set of guidelines while accepting the applicant as a reviewer of AIJR Journals. The minimum criteria to apply for being a reviewer are listed below-
- Should have a Ph.D. degree from a recognized university.
- Should have publications and currently active in their field.
- Should have expertise in the field of applying journal (refer to aims & scope of the interested journal).
- Read and understand the Reviewer’s Guideline as well as ethical responsibility.
For Editorial Member
We follow a set of guidelines while considering the applicant as a member of the editorial board. The minimum criteria to apply for editorial board member are given below-
- Should have PhD degree from a recognized university with at least 2 years of post PhD academic / research experience.
- Already a verified reviewer of the journal and successfully reviewed few articles well within time.
Online application form to join us
(We may not respond if your CV does not meet the minimum criteria.)
Are you a Ph.D. student or faculty member and would like to screen preprints? Visit this link to know about joining AIJR Preprints Screening Body.
The above factors are the basic requirement to review CV for further consideration. However, we may consider many other factors for the final decision on the applicants of the editorial board member. If you are facing any problem in applying or didn’t get a response within 1 month of application, kindly contact us.
Benefits of the position include-
- Allow an APC waiver of 25% for each handled manuscript*.
- Verified Editorial/Reviewer record through Publons.
- As an AIJR Editorial Board member, your name would be added to the journal’s website.
- AIJR will also provide you online access to the entire journals.
- Collaborating with an international editorial leadership team.
- Mentoring authors from around the world.