Do you have a genuine interest in scholarly publication and looking for a digital marketing internship opportunity? If yes, we invite internship applications from the candidates who have a bachelor’s degree with knowledge of the digital world; technical knowledge in content and website designing will be a strong plus. Candidates are supposed to plan and execute campaigns and tactics in organic search engine optimization, newsletters, email, social media, web media, scientific forums/blogs, and other channels. This includes promotional and direct response content creation, guest blogging, online reputation management, etc. The selected intern will handle digital communication with the goal of targeting and engaging with research scholars.
- The fresher candidates who just passed out from a university program are eligible for this in-office digital marketing internship.
- The candidate must have excellent English communication skills in writing.
- Basic knowledge of the organic digital marketing.
- Technical knowledge in content and website designing will be a strong plus.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to take initiative.
- Affinity with science, research news, and the media.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexible work attitude and able to work under (time) pressure.
Stipend & Certificates
The minimum full-time internship period is 3 months, if you wish to do internship for a longer period, mention it in your cover letter. The candidate will get a nominal stipend to cover the public conveyance fare (Maximum ₹5000/ per month payable after the completion of 3 months internship). The candidate will get an internship certificate only after the successful completion of the 3 months internship.
Internship Location: A-36, 4th Floor, Near Okhla Vihar Metro Station, Abul Fazal Enclave, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025.
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday; 9:00 am-05:00 pm.