Do you have a genuine interest in scholarly publication and looking for an internship opportunity? If yes, we invite internship applications from the candidates who are currently enrolled as Master’s students in a field related to communications, journalism, public relations, or science.
The intern’s activities include:
- Work on MS Word document formatting & editing and proofread the edited document for any corrections
- Work with the journal’s editor & reviewer throughout the editorial workflow
- Engage in blog writing on a given topic (related to education & research) by searching for information on the internet.
- Upload the content and its metadata on our website.
- Handle any other editorial work as instructed
- The candidate must be enrolled in a university program to be eligible for an internship.
- Native or near-native English speaker with excellent communication skills in writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to take initiative.
- Affinity with science, research news, and the media.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexible work attitude and able to work under (time) pressure.
Stipend & Certificates
The minimum full-time internship period is 6 weeks. For the in-office internship, the candidate will get a nominal stipend to cover the public conveyance fare. However, for the remote internships, no stipend will be provided. The candidate will get an internship certificate only after the successful completion of the internship.