AIJR is inviting applications for SEO internship in remote mode from university students of any country. As an SEO intern, you will be responsible for the optimization of new and existing content pages. This role will require experience with on-page and off-page optimizations, research and development of content ideas, creation of unique content & metadata, implementation of SEO best practices, guest posting, monitoring performances, etc. Above all, this is a remote internship opportunity for which you will require to have a personal computer with internet connection for uninterrupted performance.
- University students from any country can apply. To be eligible for this SEO internship, the candidate must be enrolled in a university regular program.
- Native or near-native English speaker with excellent communication skills in writing.
- Basic knowledge of SEO; on-page SEO as well as off-page SEO.
- Technical knowledge in content and website development will be a strong plus.
- Affinity with science, research news, and the media.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Flexible work attitude and ability to work under (time) pressure.
The minimum internship period is 3 months, if you wish to do the internship for a longer period, mention it in your cover letter. The candidate will get an internship certificate only after the successful completion of the 3 months internship. This is an unpaid internship for students to get real-world experience in SEO.
Internship Location: Remote (Work from home)
Working Hours: Approx 4 hours per day with flexible timing (We will discuss this during the interview).