Conference papers can be published by the organizer as Abstract Book, Proceedings, and Special Issue. Basic difference and necessary detail with links of the above publication types can be found by clicking here. Detail for Publication of conference special issue in AIJR journals is given here.
Conference Special Issue in the Journal
Conference organizers are invited to publish the special issue in AIJR journals for the rigorously peer-reviewed articles that were exhibited in their conference, symposium or workshop. Including papers in the special issue will depend on the quality of article, we will require reviewing report as well as the reviewer’s detail for each article.
Note: Special issue publication is free if AIJR already agree to publish the conference proceedings and the remaining time in the event is more than 4 months. Otherwise, you have to contact us for a quote by providing conference and organizing institution detail-
Procedure for publishing special issue
- Conference organizer should appoint Guest Editor(s) for the special issue and send their updated CV to AIJR Publisher. The guest editor should not be associated with the editorial board of any questionable publication, we will verify.
- The guest editor will be responsible to handle, manage review and all communication related to special issue and articles in this issue.
- On behalf of organizing committee guest editor (s) must write an editorial article for this special issue. Editorial article normally includes summary and perspective of the conference held with a brief statement for publishing special issue.
- Conference organizers and editors are free to select their reviewers, but all reviewers must be suitably qualified experts in the field. All reviews must be conducted according to the standard norms and expectations of an ethical review process.
- Detail of reviewer (Name, affiliation, email id) and reviewing comment (if any) should be sent to us with each article.
- All paper should be plagiarism free, similarity index should be less than 15%. If plagiarism check has already been done, provide us plagiarism report, otherwise, we will perform
plagiarismcheck for each article before final publication. We may exclude the plagiarised article or send a report to the guest editor for further action/decision.
- We require references formatting strictly as per author guideline of the corresponding Journal.
- We do not require any copyright transfer, All article will be published with open access under CC BY-NC 4.0 end-user license and the author will be the full copyright holder (Unless specified/transferred to institution) by granting AIJR as the first publisher. Kindly click here for copyright info and click here for the end-user licensing info.
- The guest editor should send all the formatted articles in editable word file at once as per instruction. We will require at least 6 weeks for copyediting after receiving all the contents.
How to publish special issue?
Interested conference coordinators should submit a conference issue proposal for special issue publication or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Conference organizer may select our any journal for publishing special issue depending upon Aims and Scope of the Journal.
Kindly remember that publishing special issue of conference paper in AIJR journals is possible only for original articles which are rigorously peer-reviewed. Otherwise, papers can be published in proceedings. Conference organizers can publish conference proceedings as well as special issue both so that all full-length papers can be included for publication based on their quality. Click here for more information on Conference publications.
No, you have to send those paper separately which need to include in the special issue and only abstract of those papers will appear in the proceedings by indicating the link of the full paper in special issue.
Abstract of conference papers can be published separately as Abstract book having ISBN and DOI.
No, if the conference paper published as a special issue in the journal then the extended conference paper can not be published in another journal. However, If published as proceedings (edited volume) which is not in a journal then an extended paper can be published in most of the reputed journal with 30% additional work or as per their submission policy. Further, if the proceedings get published in a journal then it can not be published in another journal as an extended conference paper.
- AIJR Journal List
- International Annals of Science
- Advanced Nano Research
- Journal of Modeling and Simulation of Materials
- Advanced Journal of Graduate Research
- Journal of Modern Materials
- Advanced Journal of Social Science