Writing and Publishing MTech Research Paper is an essential part of the M.Tech. program in almost every academic institution throughout the world. However, spotting an International Journal with the free publication for such master degree students might be challenging.
Advanced Journal of Graduate Research published by AIJR is an international and refereed journal where MTech students can publish their research work free of cost. AJGR is inviting M.Tech. students of all disciplines to submit their original research work carried out under the supervision of a faculty member for a possible publication. This specific journal is a peer-reviewed and run by the same academicians as any other regular journal. Publishing M.Tech. research in AJGR will give specific recognition to all students by publishing their academic detail on the abstract page. The only condition is that research work should be mentored by a faculty member and author should follow author guideline for manuscript formatting and providing relevant info.
Important info for Publishing MTech Research
- Article submitted to the AJGR should not be submitted/published/under consideration with any other journal.
- The author should read guideline carefully and follow it precisely (Article submitted without following author guideline might be rejected without reviewing). The author should not forget to add students and supervisors detail as described in the guideline.
- The supervisor’s detail of the MTech student should be provided as described in the author guideline.
- The author should consult their supervisor and show manuscript before submission (Supervisor might get contacted by the journal for their explicit consent).
- The author is suggested to watch Youtube Playlist “Resources for the Authors” which might be helpful in manuscript writing.
- The author should cite references within the text at the appropriate place. Only listing all references at the end of the manuscript without citing within the text is not acceptable.
- All figures and tables should have appropriate figure/table number with a descriptive title and each figure/table should be explained in the text by referring to the corresponding figure/table number.
- The author should submit manuscript online and add all author(s) with complete detail in step 3 of the submission (In the same order as present in the manuscript). Article submitted without adding all authors in online submission system might get rejected without further reviewing.
Important links for MTech research submission
Journal homepage: Click here
Author Guideline: Click here
Aims and Scope: Click here
Online Submission: Click here
Reviewing Time and Rapid Review Option: Click here
Beside M.Tech. students, AJGR is also publishing research work written by other Bachelor/Master Degree students of scientific discipline, for example, students of the M.E./M.S./M.Sc./M.Phil./B.E./B.S./B.Sc./B.Tech./MCA Program. Normal publication is free for all students. For rapid publication kindly read rapid review options.