Invitation for the Second Issue of Journal of Modern Materials
The Editorial office of the Journal of Modern Materials (JMM) would like to invite you to consider submitting a manuscript for inclusion in the October Volume of this scholarly journal. The following describes the highlights of this issue, coverage, and guidelines for submission to JMM.
Paper will be peer-reviewed and open access
No publishing fee for this issue (Free Publication)
Accepted paper will be published online immediately.
All manuscript first round review will be completed within 15 days.
The mission of the Journal of Modern Materials (JMM) is to provide a channel of communication to disseminate knowledge between academics/researchers and industry practitioners. This journal can serve as a useful reference for academics, manufacturing, materials, nanomaterials, nanotechnology, environmental and physics engineers, materials and manufacturing research, professionals in material engineering and related industries.
Topics to be discussed in this journal include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Composite materials, Glassy materials, Carbon materials, Magnetic materials.
- Nanocomposites, Nanostructured materials, Nanoparticle processing, and Properties.
- Metals and Alloys, Porous Materials, Ceramics, Chalcogenides.
- Polymers, Semiconductors, Glasses, Superconducting materials.
- Electronic materials, Electrical materials, Sensor materials, Electrical characterization of materials.
- Functional materials. Materials for energy, Photovoltaic materials, Detectors.
- Optical materials, fibers, Optoelectronics, Optical Characterization of materials.
- Structural properties of materials, Thermal Properties of materials.
- Thermal Properties of new organic and inorganic materials, Thermal characterization
- Thin films, Irradiation effects on Materials.
Prospective authors should note that only original and previously unpublished articles will be considered. INTERESTED AUTHORS MUST CONSULT THE JOURNAL’S GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSIONS at https://journals.aijr.in/index.php/jmm/about/submissions#authorGuidelines PRIOR TO SUBMISSION.
All article submissions will be forwarded to the Editorial Review Board of the journal for peer- review.
A final decision regarding acceptance/revision/rejection will be based on the reviews received from the potential reviewers.
For more detail please visit Journal’s homepage by clicking here
To submit paper visit online submission system by clicking here
Journal of Modern Materials
All manuscript submissions to JMM should be sent through the online submission system: https://journals.aijr.in/index.php/jmm/about/submissions